Hercules military transport

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Got any LTI Tokens? Do the CCU's stack up well?

I joined right at the beginning of 2016 - I knew the Pledge Store and CCU system was always going to slowly become less and less viable until it was closed at the end of Beta... Perhaps this is the beginning of that process?

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
Got any LTI Tokens? Do the CCU's stack up well?

I joined right at the beginning of 2016 - I knew the Pledge Store and CCU system was always going to slowly become less and less viable until it was closed at the end of Beta... Perhaps this is the beginning of that process?
If it is it will push me to lock down the fleet I currently have and not spend more, im tempted to just melt my sub 150$ ships and get a couple larger ones, can always sell/trade them for more than the smaller ones were "worth" later on I figure.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
If it is it will push me to lock down the fleet I currently have and not spend more, im tempted to just melt my sub 150$ ships and get a couple larger ones, can always sell/trade them for more than the smaller ones were "worth" later on I figure.
I swear when I joined I was told that the more the game progressed the more they would want us to play rather than pay. the store becoming more and more nonviable part of that... I'm sure I was told this...?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Ships that size, good looking & with that much functionality will NOT be cheap by any means. My wallet is already aching at the thought of how expensive these will be & I'm praying that CIG won't repeat the LTI only on new currency purchases regardless of the fact that it is a concept sale.
Sometimes I REALLY hate it when my gut is right. :( I guess that I'll be obtaining some CCU upgrades to these like I did with the 100s. In my honest opinion, all concept ships should be LTI regardless, especially if it costs over $250 non-warbond.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
couple of other things you might want to take note of.

The warbond package comes with the tank and a cyclone. the non-warbond does not.

so, for 1300, you get the 300, 400, and 600 buck variants, plus a 95 nova, plus a cyclone (whatever that cost) and the badlands and snowblind skins. Now, if you got the tank originally, you got a few other things too, but....

That said, you could get an Idris for that, plus a caterpillar, and have 5 bucks left over....

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Stats (will update as I get more)
C2
624 SCU cargo
turrets

M2
468 SCU cargo
Turrets
Additional Chin turret

A2
234 SCU cargo
Turrets from C2
Additional turrets?
MOAB type bombs?

Wonder what the spec diff will be IE more shields and armor or if the M2 will be the same but just come equipped with military grade equipment.

Forgot your password?