Heroes, Heroines and villains of TEST.

DieSmitty

Commander
Jan 6, 2023
RSI Handle
DieSmitty
Hello I am DieSmitty. I have been gaming since the 80s. I have only been playing Star Citizen for a little over a year. I played EVE for about 3 years and lived a full life once I quit. A few years after that a friend introduced me to ARK and I got sucked into that hard. I played ARK on every system even the switch. I escaped that and fell into War Thunder, she is still my mistress. My heart and wallet belong to Star Citizen though. I game on everything PC, PS5, Xbox, Switch and Steam Deck. I am excited to start playing this game with people.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Hello I am DieSmitty. I have been gaming since the 80s. I have only been playing Star Citizen for a little over a year. I played EVE for about 3 years and lived a full life once I quit. A few years after that a friend introduced me to ARK and I got sucked into that hard. I played ARK on every system even the switch. I escaped that and fell into War Thunder, she is still my mistress. My heart and wallet belong to Star Citizen though. I game on everything PC, PS5, Xbox, Switch and Steam Deck. I am excited to start playing this game with people.
Welcome to TEST DieSmitty, and look forward to gaming with ya o7

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
First things first.
>>> Welcome to the Test Squadron Diesmitty! <<<
And now to something completely different.
I game on everything PC, PS5, Xbox, Switch and Steam Deck.
So no Oculus Quest or Pico 4 standalone VR?
You're missing out on something here!
Apart from that little glitch, that#s an impressive lineup of gaming systems. :o7:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Welcome!

Reactions: Vavrik

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
and the Oculus headset I forgot what it was called.
The Oculus Quest maybe?
Damn, now that lineup got even more impressive.
Looks like you got to much time, too much money or both.
Words can hardly express the depth of my jealousy. 😅 👍

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?