Hey all, I'm new here!

Dweezel Lebowski

Lieutenant
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Weaksauce1
So since I posted here when I joined my ship plans have changed a bit. A friend of mine helped me decide that I wanted to get a Cutlass black (and a Dragonfly), Drake has always been my favorite manufacturer. I'm guessing that will carry near (maybe 2/3) what the Freelancer MAX does so I'll use it for cargo and my piracy activities. But since I can't do a CCU to the Cutlass I'll probabally CCU to a Constellation Taurus so I have some way to get my P-72 to the races, and I figure I may as well get an Argo eventually and use the Cony as my "it does a little of everything" ship. If I decide I like racing, I'll have to have a MISC Razor when that's finally flight ready.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
So since I posted here when I joined my ship plans have changed a bit. A friend of mine helped me decide that I wanted to get a Cutlass black (and a Dragonfly), Drake has always been my favorite manufacturer. I'm guessing that will carry near (maybe 2/3) what the Freelancer MAX does so I'll use it for cargo and my piracy activities. But since I can't do a CCU to the Cutlass I'll probabally CCU to a Constellation Taurus so I have some way to get my P-72 to the races, and I figure I may as well get an Argo eventually and use the Cony as my "it does a little of everything" ship. If I decide I like racing, I'll have to have a MISC Razor when that's finally flight ready.
You know the Tarus is the only of the Connies that DO NOT have the P-52/72 docking bay in the back.. so far.. hope tho that change..
You might squeeze it in to the cargo area.. ;)
Just so you know if you didn't ;)

:beers:

Forgot your password?