Hey all

Xious

Admiral
Dec 4, 2018
RSI Handle
Xious11
Xious11 is my SC handle because I found out that someone stole Xious which is my ED CMDR name.

I've been playing SC since 2.5 and joined an org called Aerospace Alliance. However, I quit after realizing that the leader was a deranged narcissistic sociopath. The SC builds that came out after 2.5 didn't play well on my system so I gave it a break until 3.3.6. It's still not playing as well as I'd like but is good enough for now.

I had been playing mostly ED but figured I'd give SC a try after seeing Chris Roberts give a demo of a planetary landing where he assaulted a base of desert pirates.

I'm hoping that SC realizes it's potential as the ultimate space sim and I'm really impressed with what I've seen so far.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Hmm... I remember cassettes and text adventures.

What other games do you play?
ED mostly... not much else lately. NMS looks too cheesy and I can't really get interested in X4 after seeing Obsidian Ant's review. I may give Executive Command 2 a try soon.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I heard about Test as soon as I started reading the SC forums around 2.5. I had been planning to join for a while but didn't see the point since I wasn't really playing SC due to technical issues.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk

If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
Old Kirk...
Accept no substitute although the new Kirk and films do a pretty good job of capturing some nostalgia.

Over and out
o7

Amos_Loren

Ensign
Dec 4, 2018
RSI Handle
US central
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amos.jpg
amos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpgamos.jpg

Forgot your password?