Hey All!

A Lost Memory

Lieutenant
Dec 28, 2020
RSI Handle
A_Lost_Memory
Where you from stranger?
I'm from Wales originally, but these days I hail from deepest-darkest Wiltshire in England.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The promise presented in the game, to be honest - I'm used to be an avid ED player, before my friend group moved away from the game. When I saw some gameplay from a BogNogus on Twitch, it stirred the urge to get into a fray and punch face... and here we are, six months later!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm a simple man, with simple tastes - I want to shoot the mans when I need excitement, and mine the rocks when I need to chill.
That being said, I'll end up doing everything that I can at some point!

What was the first game you remember playing?
First game? That's a rough one to tell: Its a tie between Oddworld: Abe's Oddeysee, or Colony Wars, both for the play station, but I can't for the life of me remember which one I got first.

What other games do you play?
I tend to cycle through games, but my mainstays are DCS, Deep Rock Galactic, Warframe, anything Battletech, recently Mech Warrior V.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I have no glorious story to go here, unfortunately.

I was looking through the Org list on RSI to find a chill EU based gig to join, and out of the three, four dozen entries I looked through, TEST was the only pitch that made me laugh, and feel like the gigs got a good atmosphere.

I give a solid 10/10 for the quality of that sales pitch!

Picard or Kirk?

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

What do you take me for? A savage? Everyone knows that the best captain is Riker!

Forgot your password?