Lieutenant
Aug 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Prothagarus
Hey there Testies!

Where you from stranger?

Ohio,USA EST Time zone
What drew you to Star Citizen?
I have loved flight sims since Xwing vs Tie fighter. I just bought a new rig to play star citizen this week.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I am looking forward to a lot in Star Citizen I love the fighter aspect but I have always wanted to use a ship to disable and board another ship. Something I've never been able to do in any other game that I always found lacking.
What was the first game you remember playing?
The first game I remember playing on PC was Doom and Hitchikers guide to the Galaxy. But my favorite early games were X-Wing vs TieFighter and Battlezone 96 for Windows.

What other games do you play?

I currently play a lot of League of Legends, Ark, and Star Citizen. I am also a big RTS gamer so I am trying out the new Planetary Annihilation expansion. I also used to play EVE Online and flew with a sub alliance for TEST for awhile.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I played with TEST on Eve and I generally liked the fun that happened. Though honestly the alarmclock ops and grinding towers/isk got boring so I eventually stopped. I don't think I will have that problem with Star Citizen because it has an interface that doesn't consist of 3 monitors full of excel spreadsheets and me hitting F1-F3 every 5 minutes.
Picard or Kirk?
I will be a rebel and go with Sisko. The only captain to become a religious figure inside and outside of Trek.

Looking forward to flying with you all out there!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! What's your new rig like?

Prothagarus

Lieutenant
Aug 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Prothagarus
Thanks!

My new laptop specs
Intel I7-4720HQ ,
2x SLI'd Nvidia 980M ,
32 GB Corsair 2133 Mhz RAM,
2x Raid 0 Samsung Evo III 500 GB SSD M.2 SATAIII gotta love PCIE Harddrives,
1 Samsung Evo III 250 GB Sata6 for backups,
18.4 Inch screen laptop screen,
Built in Cherry Brown mechanical Keyboard,
Running Windows 10 Pro so far and liking it pretty well. Boot time from cold to up is about 5 seconds.

Running a HOMAS set up with a thrustmaster 1600 and a razor naga right now but I might try to go stick and keyboard with fixed weapons. Different weapon types have different input requirements I feel
HOMAS for gimbled and Joystick/Keyboard for fixed. I play with Keyboard too but I really like the flying feel of the stick.

Reactions: that_frog_kurtis
Forgot your password?