Compton

Commander
Jul 16, 2017
RSI Handle
C0MPT0N
Where you from stranger?

I am from Chicago, Illinois.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I heard about this game many years ago through various sources but I never started researching into it until a few months back. I started watching twitch streams, such as Captain Richard, to get more information on it and was amazed at how far along the game already was. So I went to sign up and backed the game shortly after. I love the idea of an open, massive universe space sim and I really think this game will be one of the greatest of all time.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

It's hard for me to pick just one thing that I'm looking forward to because I am excited about all of it, especially with 3.0 arriving very soon. I just want to be a jack of all trades and help out were I can with what resources I have available.

What was the first game you remember playing?

I remember getting my first original Gameboy and playing Kirby's Dream Land when I was 3.

What other games do you play?

I have so many games from every genre that I should play more of but at the moment I am playing Rocket League, PUBG, FTL, Hollow Knight, GTAV, and PSO2.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was invited to the group when I signed up for Star Citizen, I heard about the group through Captain Richard's twitch stream promotions as well, and I wanted to be apart of a gaming community for once because I have always played games solo or just with some irl friends who can't play often. I really like this relaxed community and am looking forward to getting to know the members and represent the group where I can!

Picard or Kirk?

Kirk

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Got to go with Shatner

Forgot your password?