RichLordGaming

Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2017
RSI Handle
RichLord
Where you from stranger?
Born and raised in York, UK

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Always been a huge fan of space games e.g Wing Commander, Freelander, EVE. Star Citizen combines everything i like and is/will be my perfect game.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
My main focus is just working as a team / in a fleet. It could be fleet vs fleet battles or a mining fleet, as long as I'm part of a team I'm happy. I've always enjoyed PvP.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Wing Commander on the amega when I was about 10 using floppy discs :), that game is what started my obsession with space games.

What other games do you play?
I've played hundreds of different games from MMOs like WoW, Guild Wars, RF Online to games like Age Of Empires 2. Right Now I'm currently playing Star Citizen 80-90% of the time, Fortnite, and this week the Destiny 2 BETA

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
So when I used to play EVE I used to see you guys and other big alliance's like BOB and always thought I'd like to get involved but at the time I just stayed in a small corp playing with friends and my old man. More recently I've started getting into the world of Twitch and streaming, and you have some really great streamers in TEST, and thought if TEST has people like this in there Org then I'd like to join these guys.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard - TNG was what I watched growing up!!

Thanks for having me here guys I'm really looking forward to teaming up and meeting new people! If you guys have any questions for me feel free to ask :D

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Welcome to test, grab a beer and enjoy the ride

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?