Hey Everyone!

Scout

Ensign
Dec 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Scout343
Hi! I'm Scout and I just got Star Citizen, I'm joining this org because it seems like a lot of fun!

Where you from stranger?
Michigan, USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
It's the game that I never knew I always wanted, can't wait to see how far it goes and am super pumped for an in-depth space sim!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I hope to be a big part of exploration

What was the first game you remember playing?
I'm going with first PC game and what started off my interest in FPS; Halo: Combat Evolved on a mac

What other games do you play?
Overwatch, Skyrim (200 mods), SW Battlefront 2, Civ 5, Planetside 2, and a ton more!
(Should I get Elite: Dangerous to help satisfy space sim hunger while SC is in development?)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I got the auto-invite when I made my RSI account, and it seems like fun and I don't know anyone irl who plays (although I try to get everyone to)

Picard or Kirk?
Kit Fisto.

P.S: What content is available for me in SC since I just got the game, like what all can I do? (Just repair coms and kill pirates or is there more I'm not seeing?). Is there a way to get 3.0 or more content?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Currently 3.0 is only available to those who have no checks and balances on their spending or those who like a monthly subscription plan. 2.6.1 is not a bad place to start or you can jump over to Star Marine and Arena command for some fast pace killing action.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Welcome to TEST @Scout ! :beers::banana::spoon:
̶2̶.̶6̶.̶1̶ 2.6.3 is not a bad place to start
the "live" 2.6.3 is a great place to learn the mechanics of piloting a ship.. the 3.0 PTU is interesting and getting better but still full of bugs and low frame rates. If you're determined to get into the PTU, many have achieved this by subscribing at the RSI web site.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Forgot your password?