Hey everyone!

S7ewie

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2020
RSI Handle
dobbo049
Hi all,

I joined a couple of days ago when looking for a new org so I thought I'd say hi :)

Where you from stranger?
UK, Suffolk to be precise

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Honestly can't remember, I very narrowly missed the Kickstarter so probably some article or YouTube video around the time. It just caught my attention as the perfect space game, and my excitement for it has only grown since.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Getting immersed in the universe. I love the ships, the planets, the atmosphere.. I'm looking forward to playing the game and making lots of space bucks so I can buy all the ships.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Any platform? Probably "Mario" or "Monsters in my Pocket" on the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). On PC? Probably pinball or age of empires or something like that.

What other games do you play?
Too many to list. I like open world survival sandbox games. Also enjoy MMOs and first person shooters. Honestly the games I've probably put most time in are Minecraft, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout franchise, Battlefield and MMOs like GW, GW2, FFXIV and Black Desert etc. Never really got into battle royals. Also played a fair bit of Elite Dangerous to get my space fix but looking to SC for that now.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I joined a org years ago that I never really looked into, I recently read the bio and realised I didn't really fit. So I decided I should try and find a better one that more suited my idea of playstyle. Stumbled upon TEST, read the bio, hit apply.

Picard or Kirk?
Obi Wan

Forgot your password?