Hey fellas!

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Well, many of ye olde timers know me.

A lot changed for me in the last year or so.

I took a job in the city where my then girlfriend lives, and moved. The job is amazing, and I'm loving it! unfortunately the flat Im renting has internet that would make even a comcast rep say "really? *thats* your speed?" so SC has taken a back seat (apart from "accidentally" buying a hammerhead.)

Oh almost forgot... The girlfriend is now a Fiancee ;)

The wedding is a month out, so I figured Id share with my fellow looney asylum co-inhabitants.

P.S (and its an actual PS)

If you feel like it, no obligation at all, if you want to add to our givealittle, its here

https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/alysha-and-marks-wedding-honeymoon-and-life#

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Well, so long time update time

Ol SPRNinja has had a busy 6 months... Last you guys knew I was about to get married and buy a house, what happened was that just before the wedding the house purchase fell through when we got the builders report, so ok... homeless but thats ok we can deal with that... found a place to house-sit which was pretty good for a bit

And got married!!!

I was in a motorcycle accident and was in hospital for 3 days

Bought a different house

And now my wife and I are finally settled :)

And on top of that, I have 100MBps Fibre now, so i redownloaded SC and PTU, my hammerhead is fucking amazing and I cant wait to get back into with all of you in 3.3 :)

I want to put out a massive thanks to those that supported me through the tough times, you know who you are ;)

<3

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Congratulations on the new job, congratulations on the engagement, congratulations on the marriage, condolences on the bike and injuries, and congratulations on the new house!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I held off on the congratulations while there was still a chance she might bolt

committed relationships best relationships

well done, you two!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Fuck me running I hate adulting
Looks like audlting has taken over and removed your bike. Then again the reward looks to be fiber and a wife so it can't all be bad.

my hammerhead is fucking amazing

Yes, yes it is. Just wait until you get those turrets packed with fellow testies laying waste to annoying fighter jocks like the flies they are.

Forgot your password?