Hey fellow Testicles....This is what happens when you drink and space travel..

DarkHarsh

Commander
Jan 20, 2018
RSI Handle
DarkHarsh
I melted my Freelancer some how..........It all started out as a normal evening! I woke up dragged my not so sober self out of that way to small bed. Still wondering how much AUC I lost the night before. Not to mention slightly alarmed by the alien companion that followed me home. I recall attempting to impress her? with that sparkling MISC Freelancer, which seemed to do the job. So I did what any space cadet would do!!! We blasted off for a stroll through the planets and stars, crankin the Avenged Sevenfold over the ship speakers. Well one thing led to another I pushed the Z key to set the outo pilot with high hopes of joining the exclusive Mile High Light Speed Club. ( Nailed It ).... The rest is mostly a Blur, I think we hit a few asteroids, killed some pirates, And double parked at Olisar....Glad I could share that with you

I look forward to having some fun with you fellow Test pilots...

IMG_0775.JPG
IMG_0777.JPG
IMG_0776.JPG
IMG_0778.JPG

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I melted my Freelancer some how..........It all started out as a normal evening! I woke up dragged my not so sober self out of that way to small bed. Still wondering how much AUC I lost the night before. Not to mention slightly alarmed by the alien companion that followed me home. I recall attempting to impress her? with that sparkling MISC Freelancer, which seemed to do the job. So I did what any space cadet would do!!! We blasted off for a stroll through the planets and stars, crankin the Avenged Sevenfold over the ship speakers. Well one thing led to another I pushed the Z key to set the outo pilot with high hopes of joining the exclusive Mile High Light Speed Club. ( Nailed It ).... The rest is mostly a Blur, I think we hit a few asteroids, killed some pirates, And double parked at Olisar....Glad I could share that with you

View attachment 9065 View attachment 9067 View attachment 9066 View attachment 9068
I thought about your night in question & I think I might have an idea what happened to your Lancer. After a fun night like that, you have to keep everything well lubricated. Otherwise you might just burn up on ... re-entry. ;p Or perhaps you had some fun with somebody that you should've kept your flight suit on for protection from getting a rather unpleasant "burning sensation". Either way, welcome to TEST Squadron. Grab a drink & enjoy the ride.

DarkHarsh

Commander
Jan 20, 2018
RSI Handle
DarkHarsh
I thought about your night in question & I think I might have an idea what happened to your Lancer. After a fun night like that, you have to keep everything well lubricated. Otherwise you might just burn up on ... re-entry. ;p Or perhaps you had some fun with somebody that you should've kept your flight suit on for protection from getting a rather unpleasant "burning sensation". Either way, welcome to TEST Squadron. Grab a drink & enjoy the ride.
2 Penicillin shots cured the so mentioned burning sensation...

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

View attachment 9065 View attachment 9067 View attachment 9066 View attachment 9068

AWESOME in true TEST style... I did the same with my Hornet woohoo I'm not alone! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON! :beers::beer::beers::beers::beer::beer::beers::beer::beer: Grab a beer!

Just a couple scratches no big deal :innocent:

Forgot your password?