Hey from Jamaica

tlove21

Admiral
Sep 13, 2018
RSI Handle
tlove21
Hello all,

I am tlove21 also known as treroar, but Trevon in real life and I am a very devoted gamer and live on the Caribbean island of Jamaica. I enjoy guild, alliance, and organization gameplay. I, however, have not really engaged in Test's events yet, for I do not think SC is really ready for Org play. I enjoy PVE gameplay, but I am not shy to PVP, and will make myself available for all-out war if needed. I am married with kids, and that has been nineteen years of joy with my wife. My daughter is 18 and my son is 12, and we all at one time were playing one game together. We used to run dungeons as a family in WOW, and other games like WOW. I am probably the only space fan in my family, for I own, Star Trek Online(Lifetime Member, I semi-metad one of my ships), Elite Dangerous(Have not really started), No Man's Sky(Going well), Rebel Galaxy(Single Player Fun, Finished it), but that is about it. I never tried the Star Wars games or EVE online for they took too much time and did not feel like Star Citizen. SC is my dream game, and I still can't get over the feeling of it. Looking forward to more in-depth organization gameplay in the future.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Ive never met a jamaican before thats pretty awesome can you put a sound clip with you saying "Welcome to jamaica mon?" ive always wanted to hear that from a real jamaican. Also welcome to test and we are glad to have you.

tlove21

Admiral
Sep 13, 2018
RSI Handle
tlove21
Ive never met a jamaican before thats pretty awesome can you put a sound clip with you saying "Welcome to jamaica mon?" ive always wanted to hear that from a real jamaican. Also welcome to test and we are glad to have you.
We really don't say mon that's just Hollywood version, We mostly say "Wah Gwaan man?" Which is "What is going on man?" I rarely speak Jamaican in Discord as most can't decipher the dialect. So I speak English in online forums, and on voice servers. Still thanks all for the welcome.

Last edited:

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Hey Trevon! Great to see Jamaican in here! Especially a family man who loves his wife and enjoys gaming with his kids -- we have many in common. In my case even my wife plays with me -- we have hundreds of hours logged together in many co-op games; before Minecraft became popular we had a family server online; it was a beautiful, but dangerous world, full of booby traps and sentry devices, in case any rouge kid joins our server and do not follow the rules. We had a huge house on the beautiful shore that looked like Montego Bay. It wasn't an accident -- we got married in Jamaica in real life ; )

Last edited:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Hey, welcome aboard!

As soon as I figure out our new website, I'll point you to some of the places where we post events. @marcsand2 regularly runs our Combat Flight Training on the weekends, and we are having another rally event on 9/22. See you in the 'verse!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

tlove21

Admiral
Sep 13, 2018
RSI Handle
tlove21
Hey Trevon! Great to see Jamaican in here! Especially a family man who loves his wife and enjoys gaming with his kids -- we have many in common. In my case even my wife plays with me -- we have hundreds of hours logged together in many co-op games; before Minecraft became popular we had a family server online; it was a beautiful, but dangerous world, full of booby traps and sentry devices, in case any rouge kid joins our server and do not follow the rules. We had a huge house on the beautiful shore that looked like Montego Bay. It wasn't an accident -- we got married in Jamaica in real life ; )
That is really awesome, I am glad my wife compliments my way of living. My kids are a joy to me, Montego Bay is one of the beautiful tourist resort areas. There are some hidden gems on the island which are off the unbeaten path. I guess every country has these hidden gems as well. Good to meet you and look forward to some awesome days in space.

Forgot your password?