Hey, new guy here.

Kneejo

Vice Admiral
Jul 20, 2018
RSI Handle
Kneejo
Hey all. I was looking for an active group in Star Citizen and thought, let's join the biggest group. Me and 8 friends were playing Elite Dangerous for 3 years and got bored with it so we took a look at Star Citizen again. I myself got Star Citizen 3 months ago and I'm blown away by it.

We started an Org called Cybersharks, but the other members were not impressed by SC 3.0 enough to stick around for the moment. But since my interest was peaked I needed to look around for a more active group.

As it is now, Cybersharks is a place holder for when Orgs become relevant in the game and for when the others decide to become active again. So I decided to become a member of Test Squadron as an affiliate Org.

I hope we have a lot of fun together. I like being on discord while playing the game and just explore every aspect of it together with others. I care about bug reporting alot since that's what's going to make the game better for everyone.

See you in the Verse!

Kneejo

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Welcome aboard!
As it is now, Cybersharks is a place holder for when Orgs become relevant in the game and for when the others decide to become active again. So I decided to become a member of Test Squadron as an affiliate Org.
Sniff...so we are not Mr. Right...we are just Mr. "Right Now"...ok, we can settle for that, lol!

Kneejo

Vice Admiral
Jul 20, 2018
RSI Handle
Kneejo
Welcome aboard!

Sniff...so we are not Mr. Right...we are just Mr. "Right Now"...ok, we can settle for that, lol!
I don't know yet :)

At the moment the options are open. I came from a small group and am now going to experience a very large group. Relationships will form and from this the future might change. As in real life actually.

Forgot your password?