Hey Test bros!

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Just wanted to drop in a line and say hi so here we go!

Where you from stranger?
Expensivecouver, Canada

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I like spaceships and pew pew. I also loved the Wing Commander, Privateer, etc. series as a kid.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Initially it was just PVP but lately I'm finding myself seriously drawn to exploration.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Probably the original Mario Bros on the NES

What other games do you play?
For online games, World of Tanks and Arma 3. For offline I'm a huge fan of grand strategy stuff like the games offered by Paradox Interactive (Europa Universalis IV, Crusader Kings 2, Stellaris, etc.)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
If you lot are the same Test from EVE Online...I guess it would be EVE Online haha? I used to fly for Morsus Mihi and then Razor. I guess at various times I flew alongside and against the old EVE Test dudes. Fun times (M-0EE8, Delve War, Fountain War, etc.) and great fights. All good things must come to an end though. A combination of work commitments and the general shittiness (Fuck time dilation) of EVE led to me leaving the game for the final time in mid 2015, have not logged back in since.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard. Can't stand Kirk. Funny story I work in the entertainment industry and was a lighting technician during the 2010 Winter Olympics. I helped install a bunch of lights shining on William Shatner. Could have killed him I suppose.

o7

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Holy Necro post.
Not quite necro yet, but close... 2 welcome threads... the other is here

Forgot your password?