Hey Test!

Timmeh

Lieutenant
Jun 21, 2020
RSI Handle
Timmehp83
Hey Test!

My name is Tim/Timmeh. I'm an adult male living with a wifey named Loopy Lou and a cat named Tuck in the South-East of England (Cat Pictured below).

IMG_2430.JPG

I'm 3 years away from 40 and have been gaming since I was a small child, from a Commodore Amiga 500 to now on my RTX 2070 Gaming Rig. I'm now more of a casual gamer (wifey and cat need attention), but I'll be on when I have the time (hopefully alot!!!).

I pre-ordered Star Citizen back in 2012 and have been following it's progress ever since. Between now and then I've been playing other MMOs, such as Eve Online, WoW, SWTOR, ESO and alot of other games such as Mass Effect Trilogy, The Witcher 3, Elite Dangerous, Borderlands 3, and several PS4 titles such as God of War, Spiderman, The Last of Us, Uncharted series, Horizon Zero Dawn, Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last Guardian, Assassin's Creed Origins, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice, and several more both on PC and PS4.

Hoping to spend lots of time getting to know you all and I'll be sure to join the Friday night drunk sessions on Discord! :D Rum is my choice of drink ^^

Anyway, the reason why I've applied to join TEST is of course TEST SQUADRON IS THE BEST SQUADRON!
I was also looking for a fun filled and friendly organisation :)

Timmmmmmeeeeh!

Forgot your password?