Hey There Testies!

Pauldawg

Commander
Donor
May 26, 2016
RSI Handle
STLdrive
RSI Handle:
STLdrive on RSI and Discord. Chose that because I was tired of thinking of one. I stuck with 'STL' slower then light because I'm kinda slow. And 'drive' because even grandmas pass me on the highway.

Where you from stranger?

From Kansas. Nope there is no Toto here.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I saw a video of upcoming games to watch out for and Star Citizen looked really cool. I liked wing commander and I like flying games and shooting things. I also like rpgs, strategy games and fps sometimes. Seems like Star Citizen will have it all in the future.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I think I'll like exploration and maybe I can get on a mining ship? I wouldn't mind just flying a support ship or fighter support either. Do you think there'll be a mechanic job class?

What was the first game you remember playing?
Space invaders on atari.

What other games do you play?
Right now I'm playing XCom 2 and the Division sometimes. The Mass Effect games where pretty fun.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

When I first was looking into Star Citizen I saw a post somewhere that TEST Squadron flew a carrier into a star! So I figured it would be a good fit. hahaha! And when I signed up and bought my first pledge for a Cutlass Red. I received an invite from Montoya in a minute of logging in to the RSI site for the first time. So I accepted. That was back in November of 2014 I think.. but haven't signed up and introduced myself till now.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
We like to crash. Into whatever we see. The vastness of space, and we aim at every single rock and planet and start wet can. Yup. You'll do.

Welcome to TEST

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?