Hey Yo

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yo!

No one can resist Capt. Richards good looks and charm.

It's the one reason why we have nearly 20,000 members and no one else does!!!

ChaseHammer

Lieutenant
Donor
Feb 7, 2020
RSI Handle
chasehammerj
Welcome to the TEST party @ChaseHammer .

Do you have a favorite ship that you either have or would like to have?

Is there a certain game play aspect that you're looking forward to trying or enjoying?
I have an Aurora LX and Freelancer Max. Im really enjoying the Freelancer although I would like the windshield glass to be a little more open. I would like to have a Arrow or Gladius, maybe eventually buy one.

Im probably leaning more towards trade (and mining eventually) but I have done some Merc missions.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I have an Aurora LX and Freelancer Max. Im really enjoying the Freelancer although I would like the windshield glass to be a little more open. I would like to have a Arrow or Gladius, maybe eventually buy one.

Im probably leaning more towards trade (and mining eventually) but I have done some Merc missions.
Good times. While you can always pick up a Prospector either in game or through the website, I usually advise that unless you catch a particular ship being sold during the concept sale, to wait until the next anniversary sale to purchase them if you're looking to do so with real money. They usually have most if not all of their previously released & concepted ships for sale during the Anniversary sale & with much better insurance lengths. Currently there are 2 (Mustang Omega & Sabre Raven) that they won't sell there with others that are special limited time edition variants that they won't at others.

Reactions: Vavrik and Scape
Forgot your password?