Heya folks!

Lodrigues

Captain
Oct 21, 2020
RSI Handle
Lodrigues
I am backer from couple years ago who forgot he was backing and recently reinstalled the game :)
Where you from stranger? I am from Czech Republic

What drew you to Star Citizen? I was always drawn to sci-fi and space exploration. And since I wont probably get into space irl, I found the best simulation I could so I can play it while listening to Isaac Arthur videos.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I enjoyed the mining I tried, and look forward for space exploration. But the thing I am looking forward to most is flying on multi-crew ships together with friends.

What was the first game you remember playing? Prehistoric on MS-DOS

What other games do you play? Vermintide 2, Killing floor 2, Planetside 2, Paradox Interactive games (all of them)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? The name was familiar to me from the short time I played EVE, and looked like best all-around organization

Picard or Kirk?
Picard

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Welcome to the Squardon!
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? The name was familiar to me from the short time I played EVE, and looked like best all-around organization
EVE Test is a pale immitation of the true power of Test Squardon! (we're actually unaffiliated)

Forgot your password?