Heya folks!

Vodkees

Ensign
Sep 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Vodkees
Joined today and wanted to say Hi to everyone! My in-game tag is Vodkee, and I play daily US West timezone. Would be happy to join any of you in game!

Where you from stranger?
Canada

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Watching Star Trek whilst growing up, seems the closest thing we have yet.. And I love space!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I'm hoping not to limit myself too greatly, would like to try a few different things, mainly have been Pvp in the past in other games.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Police Quest - Floppy disk

What other games do you play?
Arma 3, Eve (Not for awhile), Miscreated, Space Engineers

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Player in game directed me towards Test, after I had declared my yearning for playing a more team orientated atmosphere.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard, Such discipline.

Thanks for having me!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Reactions: marcsand2

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Joined today and wanted to say Hi to everyone! My in-game tag is Vodkee, and I play daily US West timezone. Would be happy to join any of you in game!

Where you from stranger?
Canada

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Watching Star Trek whilst growing up, seems the closest thing we have yet.. And I love space!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I'm hoping not to limit myself too greatly, would like to try a few different things, mainly have been Pvp in the past in other games.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Police Quest - Floppy disk

What other games do you play?
Arma 3, Eve (Not for awhile), Miscreated, Space Engineers

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Player in game directed me towards Test, after I had declared my yearning for playing a more team orientated atmosphere.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard, Such discipline.

Thanks for having me!
Jesus, I leave the new members forum for 2 weeks, theres like 300 new people and so many Canadians. I'm getting sick of Canadians. All that happiness, awesome hockey, niceness, and great beer. It's infuriating. ;)
Ha.
Welcome fellow Canuck. From the West. With a capital W. Where ya from? I'm a transplant living in Edmonton, but from Van originally.

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?