Heya!

Pixelpusher

Admiral
Sep 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Pixelpusher
Hello TESTies and thanks for having me!

A little about me:

I recently moved from Atlanta to Northern Colorado to take a new job opportunity.

As a designer, I grew up drawing spaceships and robots and have always loved space and sci-fi. When I heard about the Star Citizen project in January last year it was exactly the kind of game I had been looking for. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that there were groups of fans working together to design ships of their own. I do 3D modelling as a hobby and plan to throw my hat in the ring in that area soon.

The thing I'm probably looking forward to most (besides design/modding) is exploration and science.

My first video game was probably Super Mario Bros, but my first PC (Mac) game was MYST. I was drawn to the atmosphere and 3D rendering. Shortly after playing it, I started playing around with computer graphics apps including Strata Studio 3D and Alias Wavefront (now Maya).

I play a lot of different games from Fallout to Portal but mostly play MMOs. I played Final Fantasy XI for a couple years before World of Warcraft came out and I jumped on that bandwagon. I played some of the expansions for WoW, but had semi-retired on MMOs until getting into Star Citizen.

I had heard others talk about TEST in game and then started watching some of the streamers like AstroPub and RedLir and have had the pleasure of teaming up with (and against) them and several other TESTies, all of which were gentleman and scholars whom I would glady drink a beer with. I like that TEST is both laid back but also amazingly organized. Looking forward to meeting more of you out there in the verse.

I was a huge TNG fan growing up, so Picard all the way.

Last edited:

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Welcome to TEST!!! Fellow ATLien here..

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?