Heyo

Semperviren

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Semperviren
Just doing the old introduction bit. Gonna copy pasta these questions if you don't mind...

Where you from stranger?

I'm originally from Puerto Rico, I currently live in Lubbock, TX.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Sppppppace...

For real though, I'm an aviation professional (corporate pilot) and aficionado. So space sims along with flight sims comes with the territory. Also I'm a long-time but now retired Elite: Dangerous player.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

PvP and Multicrew mission shenanigans.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Asteroid Windows 3.1

What other games do you play?

Currently Fortnite, War Thunder, Overwatch and some Nintendo Switch titles.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Got an email invite at the same time as I'm trying to learn the layout and get into the alpha. Been a backer since early 2016 but have just been waiting since.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard. All day. Classy mothafucka.

I'm a social guy and if anyone is just looking to shoot the shit on discord (or whatever TEST's VOIP of choice is) during some play time I'm game.

Semperviren

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Semperviren
Hi. Welcome. If you’re ever in LIT, let me know. I’ll take you to all of the best places you can get shot at. I also hope that’d you had anyone in PR during the storms that they made it thru ok. (Lots of military friends from PR)
Thanks man, I'll take you up on that offer for a the guided tour when ever you're around.

90% of my family is there and by pure happenstance I was visiting with my fiance doing wedding planning stuff when the storm hit. I went a bit after Irma and by the time I figured out that Maria was going to hit it was too late to change my tickets. The place is a mess, in most area's it really is as bad as the news outlets show.

I managed to get out in early October on a return flight in a small aircraft bringing generators from the Dominican Republic.

I appreciate the well wishes though and hope the same for any of you military friends that might still be based there.

Forgot your password?