Hi All

SWGoldie

Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2020
RSI Handle
Goldie
I added this yesterday, but for some reason it disappeared, so thought I would try again

Where you from stranger?
Basingstoke, UK

What drew you to Star Citizen?
As a kid I loved space dog fighting simulators like X-Wing, Tie Fighter, and the various wing commanders. I missed that there were no real modern options, but when I heard what Chris Roberts was doing back in 2013 I was sold, so signed up.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I was initially looking forward to combat, but as the world has grown I want to experience all options

What was the first game you remember playing?
First game was Donkey Kong on a Dragon 32k, then onto Daley Thompson's Decathlon on the Commodore 64.

What other games do you play?
Since having my kids (6 and 3), gaming has taken a bit of a back seat, so just been playing the odd bit of World or Warships. Before the Kids I was big into the Battlefield , World of Tanks, Eve Online, Mech Warrior online, and World of Warcraft.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Having not played much since 2.6 I was looking for a Organisation to join to try and catch-up on all that has changed. Test Squadron were quite high in the RSI org rankings, and I likes that feeling I got reading details about the org.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Welcome to TEST!!

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?