Hi all

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
:o you all know who the real Space Duck is! :o does this guy even quack bro?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Where you from stranger?
I'm from Sweden. When I was just a baby my parents abandoned me in the woods, but some polar bears took me in and raised me. I've been molded into a true viking ready for spacefaring.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I played EVE Online for some time. I loved (and still love) the idea of EVE within a persistent universe, but didn't really enjoy the interface and ship navigation/travelling. I'm hoping SC will be all that I wished EVE was.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm still an industry/economy nut, but I know I can't keep myself from playing PVP.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Alexx the Kid, it came as a built in game for the 8-bit SEGA system. That rock paper scissors boss..

What other games do you play?
Currently I'm playing Starbound and Planetside 2. The latter I started playing just a day ago.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard is that bald meme guy, right? I like him.
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
@Sam K Macer this was from 2013. I just brought it up cause @mromutt wasn't the first space duck!

But a lot of people have been welcoming him, so my next level shitpost has worked!

Reactions: AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
There can never be enough shitpost @Grimbli - its all for love and likes! :D :D :D :beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

Reactions: Grimbli
Forgot your password?