Hi all!

Etsija

Lieutenant
Aug 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Etsija
Thought I'd introduce myself.

Where you from stranger?

Finland, the land of Santa Claus, Nokia, Supercell (Clash of Clans, anyone?) and Rovio (Angry Birds, anyone?).

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I saw some amazing introductional videos and wanted to be a part of growing experience of a star odyssey. Yep, I am a victim of hype!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, definitely. Trading as well.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Strangely enough, Flight Simulator - in ZX81 (so back in eighties)! Pitch black screen with some pixelised controls. Back then I just had weird dreams about us being one day be able to "fly" with realistic setups.

What other games do you play?
Lots of them, mostly adventures and puzzle games like Fallout and The Witness.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

You guys sent me an invitational e-mail.

So, I have a question for you guys: what do you actually do in Star Citizen? Just bought the game a week ago and am currently in the process of connecting my trusty old HOTAS Warthog to my computer. I have been convinced to use Solarfly's HOTAS profiles, so that's what I'm going to install next.

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Welcome To TEST.well what u do in star citizen ? i will say.EVERYTHING ??? u can do many proffesion.visit a big universe.have fun and see what u can do in the game.thats all ^_^

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test!

What do I do in SC? When I get to be at home and enjoy my alone time with my computer it's ether starting of arena commander and racing or dog fighting to get my feel back for the stick and controls.

Or I just jump into the mini PU and call a ship and knock out some missions, earn some aUEC, or just fly around and marvel at the graphics. I haven't even got to play 2.5 but after watching the latest video my hype is back on track at full speed ahead!

Welcome to Test and I can't wait to see what you find yourself doing!

CuirineDubh

Commander
Aug 30, 2016
RSI Handle
Cuirine

Lexicon

Captain
Aug 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Lexicon
So, I have a question for you guys: what do you actually do in Star Citizen? Just bought the game a week ago and am currently in the process of connecting my trusty old HOTAS Warthog to my computer. I have been convinced to use Solarfly's HOTAS profiles, so that's what I'm going to install next.
Do you mean hypothetical spacefuture Star Citizen, or current alpha Star Citizen?

Hypothetical spacefuture Star Citizen, I fly hospitals!

Current alpha Star Citizen, I fly around in circles collecting credits and filing detailed bug reports!

I do both of these drunk, as should you!

Welcome to TEST.

Etsija

Lieutenant
Aug 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Etsija
OK. I made a checklist for myself:

Drunk - check.
Run into things - check.

I think I'm going to have a brilliant career in the squadron.

Seriously, I haven't a slightest yet about what to actually do in the game. Well my HOTAS is NEARLY working now, so time to find out.

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
Thought I'd introduce myself.

So, I have a question for you guys: what do you actually do in Star Citizen?
Welcome to the verse :)

I avoid most of the PvP. I fly ICC missions and explore, trying to be the first to find all the new stuff every patch. I practice my fight & flight skills for the coming cataclysm. I make friends and support them.

I collect ships... >_>

Yup. That's pretty much it.

Oh, and I collect ships <_<

Uh-huh.

Sometimes the ships are even mine =)

Reactions: Peace88
Forgot your password?