Hi everyone :D

Keith

Lieutenant
Feb 6, 2018
RSI Handle
Agent51
Hi all :)

My name is Keith, I'm 46, from the UK.

I used to play Elite on the C64 also Elite Frontier on the Amiga 1200. I have always loved space sims since then. I have also played an online space game called Jumpgate if anyone can remember that. X universe series was a good game for sheer size and scale of ships so i played all of them for a fair few years an that's what made me interested in SC really, I've always thought and hoped that one day A space sim would come out where you could run about in FPS shoot other players run around on ships and space stations and planets etc etc..

I am looking forward to actually playing A Space sim where you can explore other worlds and get into all kinds of ships and vehicles with your friends! Amazing!!

The first game i remember playing is Pong on the Binatone TV master. Over the years since then iv owned an Atari 2600, Commodore 64k, Sega Mega Drive, Jaguar 64, Amiga 500, Amiga 1200, Amiga CDTV, x486 PC and upgraded from PC to PC ever since.

The other games i play are WoW been playing that 12 years. Battlefield 4, 1. World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, Supreme Commander Forged Alliance, Xcom, Dragon Age Inquisition and many other over the years. Genres i like most are RPGs, RTS, TBS, FPS, Racing Sims, Space Sims.

I first heard about Test is when i looked on search orgs to join. I was in Xplor but no one was active in last 2 years i was a member. So left to join you guys...

Capt. Ed Mercer - The orville.

Fave stuff:
:D

My PC / Music producing setup
Authors: Brian Lumley - The Necroscope Series, Titus Crow Series, Bernard Cornwell - The Last Kingdom,
TV Shows: GoT, Vikings, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, The Expanse, Altered Carbon, Agents of Shield,
The X Files,

Music:

Electronic, House, Trance, DnB, Techno....

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Glad you made the BEST choice!
Welcome to TEST!:beers::banana::spoon:

Forgot your password?