Hi everyone! o7

Ferbles

Ensign
Nov 24, 2021
RSI Handle
Ferbles
Thanks for accepting me into TEST Squadron! I've just started playing SC and I really want a chance to team up with some experienced players who won't judge me (well maybe just a little judging) for accidentally crashing my ship, without even leaving the hanger...

I'm looking to pick up tips from experienced miners/traders/combat pilots etc.

I look forward to getting to know you all out in the 'verse!

vahadar

Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I really want a chance to team up with some experienced players who won't judge me (well maybe just a little judging) for accidentally crashing my ship, without even leaving the hanger...
Of course we will judge you 😜 That's always how you should leave a hangar, crash your ship the TEST way ! 🍻🍻
If poor crash, its a booooh 😜

Welcome to the party Ferbles ! 🍻

GPcustoms

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
I managed to "park" my Titan upside down, partly in the medical elevator... I hopped out through the canopy, presumably swinging off the ladder, and just went back to the NBIS Terminal in the lift like it had never happened. 🤐
Welcome to Test you upside down swinging from a ladder kinda guy :o7:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I managed to "park" my Titan upside down, partly in the medical elevator... I hopped out through the canopy, presumably swinging off the ladder, and just went back to the NBIS Terminal in the lift like it had never happened. 🤐
pics or it didn't happen, I say

also, welcome in

Reactions: Vavrik and vahadar
Forgot your password?