Hi everyone

EVPilot

Space Marshal
Apr 1, 2018
RSI Handle
EVPilot
well I had joined SC and Test a little bit ago (I don’t know exactly when). I didn’t like the initial SC I played so I decided to come back at a later time.i Just downloaded 3.1 and I’m loving it so far. I decided to dump more funds into ships. I think I overpaid on eBay purchases. I didn’t see that people are selling their ships here at cost. Oh well. I’m looking to hunt down a UEE exploration package. Thanks everyone

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Welcome aboard. I to purchased a few ships through Test back in the day but to be honest there is no rush at all. You clearly have a ship to play for now (okay you might have to wait for it to come back), but nearly all ships come up for sale sooner or later through the official store and they nearly always have a concept sale at the same time (so you can get LTI). Just as importantly new ships are continually added through concept sales and a lot of the more recent ships put into the alpha are quite frankly better. Note sadly cockpit view is seen as a balancing item hence cutlass view station has to have some view blocked so freelancer pilots do not despair.

EVPilot

Space Marshal
Apr 1, 2018
RSI Handle
EVPilot
Yeah I drive EV’s in real life and I’m a pilot too. However my flying skills in real life have not transferred to simulated space flight. I don’t know why but it makes me cry myself to sleep at night.

Forgot your password?