Hi folks

Turbine

Lieutenant
Sep 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Turbine911
Where you from stranger? I'm originally from Texas but live in Alabama. The humidity down here really sucks.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I love Star Trek, Star Wars, and MMO games. This game has everything an old nerd like me would want, minus a great organization which is why I am here :) I will continue to play Alpha everyday until the official launch date.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) To be honest I'm not sure right now. Until more modules are released and I get to experience them I cant give a solid answer. I think once the game is in beta I'll be able to decide for myself which direction I will go. I can safetly say, PVP, Mining, and trade will be a given.

What was the first game you remember playing? I can't remember the game, but my dad and I were plugging code into his commodore 64 trying to get a golf game to work after 2 days.

What other games do you play? At the moment I dabble with Black Desert and Guild Wars 2.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? After spending the past couple of weeks playing SC I decided to look around for an established ORG. I used the RSI website to surf around and liked what I saw here.

Picard or Kirk? You do realize trying to answer and justify this question causes more debates and backstabbing's than a Trump or Hillary debate right? Between you and me though.....(Picard).

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test!

Remember in the era of Kirk he earned his mark at the academy by cheating on a test. Picard earned his mark by being stabbed in a bar fight.... just saying Picard, in his younger years, was getting in bar fights and getting stabbed.... While the other was cheating on tests!

Forgot your password?