Hi from New Jersey

DarkEclipse47

Lieutenant
Jul 8, 2016
RSI Handle
DarkEclipse47
Hey all, just joined TEST after reading through 2363234 org invites. Loved the site and I hear taco Tuesdays and free beer is always available :)

Anyway, I am excited to be here. New to the game but so far am enjoying my experience. So far I am very good at getting blown up by pirates....I am sure it will be a great skill addition for our team, I mean at least I am a decoy while the real fighters swoop in and save the day!

Hope to hear from some of you and explore space!

Thank you again for the invite CosmicTrader

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
we have taco tuesday?

welcome

Reactions: marcsand2

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Hey all, just joined TEST after reading through 2363234 org invites. Loved the site and I hear taco Tuesdays and free beer is always available :)

Anyway, I am excited to be here. New to the game but so far am enjoying my experience. So far I am very good at getting blown up by pirates....I am sure it will be a great skill addition for our team, I mean at least I am a decoy while the real fighters swoop in and save the day!

welcome DarkEclipse.Have A Good Time Here.Drink on me!!

Reactions: marcsand2

Mynxie

Commander
Jul 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Emerald_Dragoness

Lol my thoughts exactly. I am lvl 9000 in getting pwned by pirates lol

Forgot your password?