Hi! I just joined!

TheBomb_

Lieutenant
Aug 14, 2023
RSI Handle
Deathwish62
I told myself I wouldn't join an org until they actually mattered and their was gameplay in game that supported it. Oh well

Anyways hi!

My ship wasn't on the list when I registered, I guess an M2 is useless or I am just a bit slow. Either way I think I'll fit in just fine

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Welcome

It's nice to be reminded that we do not matter.

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
Welcome to Test Squadron. You're not being a bit slow - I don't think that list of ships on the signup form has been updated in a long time, but I wouldn't worry about it. We have so many members with so many ships and relatively little reason to have a place to look up what's in someone else's fleet, it doesn't really matter. And who wants to go back and update their list here when their fleet changes? If you're playing with other Testies regularly, it's easier to tell them what you have at the time, or ask what they have. Only the ships relevant to the activity you're thinking of doing together matter anyway; some players have hangers full of a lot of ships but thank goodness this forum is rarely spent bragging (or commiserating) about that.

Great to have you here!

Reactions: Vavrik and TheBomb_

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Hello there TheBomb_

I notice you writing seems slightly confused but eager.
Perfect for this place here.
Welcome to the Sqardon! :like:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
My ship wasn't on the list when I registered, I guess an M2 is useless or I am just a bit slow. Either way I think I'll fit in just fine
That list was made years ago when we were smaller and knowing what ships we had was important.

At this point, knowing we have a 175th Javelin in the org does not mean much. :D

Forgot your password?