Hi im an addict

humanevil

Commander
Jun 29, 2018
RSI Handle
humanevil
hi my name is humanevil and i have a problem ....i buy internet space ships i cant help my self its the little chris roberts on my shoulder telling me i must buy space jpegs and so i came here to confront my addiction and to admit ...I HAVE A PROBLEM.............................................................also i may of been kicked out of my last org...

humanevil

Commander
Jun 29, 2018
RSI Handle
humanevil
"This citizen is currently on probation until 2027-03-15 14:21 for misconduct."

Whoa, what did you do?
well thats a long long story lol

1st forum ban
told 2 games media writers who wrote a real shitty article they were cunts

2nd forum ban
ask a goon why he was sooooooo angry at cig and was it because you blame cig for raping your mum

3rd forum ban

said to an of duty forum mod dont tell me how to play the game ill use m/kb if i like

4th, 5th 6th forum ban
called a troll a troll

7th forum ban
i got told to fuck off by a troll so i called him a troll and i got a life time ban

and in between that i complained about a mod abusing his position with making threats to ban people who were m/kb pilots. i had threads deleted that was in support of sandi when she was getting doxxed and harrased by smart and the goons so i complained then i complained because i was ignored by the cs guys for a whole year so i complained.

thats what i remember at lest lol

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
4th, 5th 6th forum ban
Im all for second chances, so you welcome to hang out, but just be aware that there are RSI mods that are also members here.

So if you have a serious problem with RSI mods, being here is not going to provide you with any sort of protections or freedoms you may have felt were lacking on RSI.

If you are ok with that, then welcome.

humanevil

Commander
Jun 29, 2018
RSI Handle
humanevil
Im all for second chances, so you welcome to hang out, but just be aware that there are RSI mods that are also members here.

So if you have a serious problem with RSI mods, being here is not going to provide you with any sort of protections or freedoms you may have felt were lacking on RSI.

If you are ok with that, then welcome.
i had issue with two mods, one of them slowly got moved and was never seen again once the dmg was done and the other is still there however as long as they cant ban me here ive got no problem. granted i could have a long chat about why i think members of orgs having power in an official capacity on official forums is a bad idea but thats a different kettle of fish lol

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
i could have a long chat about why i think members of orgs having power in an official capacity on official forums is a bad idea
Since there is no game yet, the concept of there being "org tension" in any meaningful manner is beyond retarded.

But I agree, once this game is live, inter-org drama will be part of the game. RSI mods need to be neutral, which will be near impossible.

humanevil

Commander
Jun 29, 2018
RSI Handle
humanevil
Since there is no game yet, the concept of there being "org tension" in any meaningful manner is beyond retarded.

But I agree, once this game is live, inter-org drama will be part of the game. RSI mods need to be neutral, which will be near impossible.
i wouldnt say its retarded as the mods on the forum and push any agenda (if they had one) by removing post that go against there ideas/there friends or org mates ideas and making sure they keep open the threads they like and in doing so could make it look like the community want one thing when in fact they dont.

Forgot your password?