Hi, I'm Anatoray. Let's do some Star Citizen (for science).

Anatoray

Admiral
Oct 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Anatoray
Hi, I'm Anatoray (Uh-Nat-Oh-Ray) , some say "Ana-Tor-Ay" but to be frank I don't get all that hung up about it. Also Brandon irl.

Where you from stranger?

I live in CO (US of A) at the moment. Active duty military, and hoping to retire here.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Chris Roberts' vision of online spaceships as a first person concept, the open game development model, general aesthetic, and the depth and complexity of game play SC will offer (not exactly easy to play, but difficult to master, something akin to EVE but far less boring). I'm in it for the PU and hope it will offer all the things people are hoping for.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Fleet battles in both PVP and PVE. I love galactic conflict and I hope the game and it's players will facilitate that. Exploration, salvage, building a story around my character and friends. I want to captain a large ship and have a very familiar crew of excellent star citizens that I trust and know well.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Legend of Zelda for NES. The first online game I played? Tanaris, then EverQuest. EverQuest hooked me hard, and I never looked back. Online play or GTFO pretty much.

What other games do you play?

Dark Souls (the entire series), EVE online, WoW (casually), a little overwatch and the rest is fairly random and sporadic.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I knew the TEST of EVE, though after speaking to many here in SC TEST I understand they are separate entities. Once I spotted the test logo on the forums I had been watching the general antics for my own amusement. After perusing some orgs I came to test and, having spoken with folks like Knax and Montoya, it's plain to see in just the few words we did share they have a great passion as I do for this game and the people that will most certainly make it truly great. I'm very excited to be part of this org.

Picard or Kirk?

Kirk - the old one. I think the Shatner-Kirk and Picard had philosophical parallels and the newer Kirk seems a bit over the top as to be thought of as more naive. Old Kirk I identify more with as he was somewhat roguish, but still very experienced. That's my take on it, anyways.

Also I was a uh... bit of an advocate at my last unit for SC and trying to get folks on board. One of my going-away plaques:

Fun fact: I currently work in a real Test Squadron for the Air Force. No joke.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Welcome aboard, the Keg of Knowledge welcomes you and accepts you into its holy frothy embrace.

Reactions: marcsand2

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
FOR SCIENCE !

Reactions: marcsand2

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Real life TEST squadron? Holy shit! That's awesome. Welcome, and thanks for you service.
(>v<)7

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
A real TEST squadron, where can I find this heaven?

Welcome to test you god!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hi, I'm Anatoray (Uh-Nat-Oh-Ray) , some say "Ana-Tor-Ay" but to be frank I don't get all that hung up about it. Also Brandon irl.

Where you from stranger?

I live in CO (US of A) at the moment. Active duty military, and hoping to retire here.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Chris Roberts' vision of online spaceships as a first person concept, the open game development model, general aesthetic, and the depth and complexity of game play SC will offer (not exactly easy to play, but difficult to master, something akin to EVE but far less boring). I'm in it for the PU and hope it will offer all the things people are hoping for.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Fleet battles in both PVP and PVE. I love galactic conflict and I hope the game and it's players will facilitate that. Exploration, salvage, building a story around my character and friends. I want to captain a large ship and have a very familiar crew of excellent star citizens that I trust and know well.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Legend of Zelda for NES. The first online game I played? Tanaris, then EverQuest. EverQuest hooked me hard, and I never looked back. Online play or GTFO pretty much.

What other games do you play?

Dark Souls (the entire series), EVE online, WoW (casually), a little overwatch and the rest is fairly random and sporadic.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I knew the TEST of EVE, though after speaking to many here in SC TEST I understand they are separate entities. Once I spotted the test logo on the forums I had been watching the general antics for my own amusement. After perusing some orgs I came to test and, having spoken with folks like Knax and Montoya, it's plain to see in just the few words we did share they have a great passion as I do for this game and the people that will most certainly make it truly great. I'm very excited to be part of this org.

Picard or Kirk?

Kirk - the old one. I think the Shatner-Kirk and Picard had philosophical parallels and the newer Kirk seems a bit over the top as to be thought of as more naive. Old Kirk I identify more with as he was somewhat roguish, but still very experienced. That's my take on it, anyways.

Also I was a uh... bit of an advocate at my last unit for SC and trying to get folks on board. One of my going-away plaques:

Fun fact: I currently work in a real Test Squadron for the Air Force. No joke.
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?