Hi, I'm new!

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
The humble Aurora is the only ship you need! (Although I would suggest taking a look at the LN upgrade for the Aurora- 2 more weapon hardpoints turns it into quite a force to be reckoned with once you get some weapon upgrades!)

If you haven't already stop by the Discord server, we always have people playing, and most everyone would be more than happy to show you the ropes. It's still alpha so we're all learning together because half the shits broken anyway lol.

Good to be flying with you! :o7:

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
A truly fine ship! next is learning how to crash it properly. We will help you out with that! Welcome!

Anon-R

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2019
RSI Handle
Anon-R
Thanks guys! I am on discord already and admittedly I am lurking like a boss. I have done a bit of flying, crashed a few times of course cause ya know, no better way to get my feet wet as it were. I admit the bugs can be truly hilarious up to and including some random dude standing on my head when I re-spawned in the bed. Also had a few times I tried to get out of bed and fell through several floors until I hit a random landing, why that was solid while the rest wasn't is beyond me. Also interesting is when you suddenly, for some reason I have yet to figure out, can't interact with anything, up to and including your ship, doors, random items. Or when for some reason I was missing armor AND hands....but didn't die in vacuum.

I gotta say I am loving getting to be a part of making the game even more amazing just by being able to more or less bug test. I did that years and years ago when it was still something companies hired for.

Forgot your password?