Hi I'm The Ether 3unny and I'm an alcoholic...

Jamison

Captain
Aug 24, 2017
RSI Handle
TheEther3unny
Oh, wait, wrong room for that...
Anyhoo, I figured I should introduce myself, as well... myself. I've been lurking for a little bit in this fancy org that you've got going on here, and I hope to fit in just fine. I figure an org that is bat shit crazy enough to accept my bat shit crazy self will probably work out just fine.

Well, onto those pesky questions.

Where you from stranger?

Seattle, Washington (the one on the west coast of 'Merica for all you foreigners on here)

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Space! Combat! My buddy nagging me enough to pick up the game.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

FPS, dogfights, seeing how many people I can offend in any given situation.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Shit, that's a tough one, probably super mario brothers. But then again, I totally had this kick ass DOS star wars game on an old 80-86.

What other games do you play?

Mostly FPS

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

That jackwagon of a friend of mine. He said you people were all insane, so I just had to come check it out myself.

Picard or Kirk?

Yes! Oh wait, we have to choose... Shit, Well Picard, but like First Contact Picard, where he's all angry and killing Borg with a tommy gun.

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

If I had to choose between new/old Kirk... Shit that's really tough, it's hard to beat the..... TIMING... of, Captain James T. Kirk... There's something.... Out there, somethingthat, I'm.... Just notsure, what.... my nextline.... is going to beeeee.

Jamison

Captain
Aug 24, 2017
RSI Handle
TheEther3unny
Ether find your way to our discord channel, come 3.0 I think it will be very useful.
Does it involve riding upside down on a hog through the midwest with a forest gump lookalike as a sidekick while constantly drinking from a keg pulled in a vintage radio flyer wagon all while listening to the same three children songs over and over again?

If it is, I think I can manage that.

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
The queue for the sanity check forms to the right. Its rather long so feel free to enjoy the forums until you've been assessed. Welcome to test and ignore the examiners with rubber gloves. :)

Jamison

Captain
Aug 24, 2017
RSI Handle
TheEther3unny
The queue for the sanity check forms to the right. Its rather long so feel free to enjoy the forums until you've been assessed. Welcome to test and ignore the examiners with rubber gloves. :slight_smile:
Don't threaten me with a good time. I've been in that room before, I know what goes on in there... :dizzy_face: What I want to know is why the Scuba masks?

Forgot your password?