Hi, just me.

future soldier

Commander
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Asqual
I received an invite when I was on this morning half hour ago. But my brother is downloading cod ww1 :> So I'm waiting for him to finish this 4 hour nbn download lol. As we're on the slowest speed too. That's a full 25mb/s thank you mr turnbull. Well I'm new hope to catch you peeps sometime and hope we have fun doing the thang in star citizen. My ship is the aurora mr. Just went for the basic ship with a paint job how could I resist o.o Hoping to get my friend who introduced me to this game only yesterday to play with me and my brother also he's talking about getting the mustang. Lol I think its because he had a remote control airplane which was also a mustang. Anywho enough of me. Hope to meet some nice folks online !

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Welcome aboard! The Aurora MR is fine, but most people start drooling and want to upgrade sooner or later...everything is available to get in the game with in-store credit, so you don't need to buy anything...but the anniversary sale is coming up in a week or 2, so hold on to your wallet!

future soldier

Commander
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Asqual
Wow your all captain and admirals lol. Nice to meet you all and thanks for the messages they mean a lot as I'm withdrawn as yoda in a swamp lol. Large orgs are usually things I fear lol.

Thanks to Radegast for the tip about the anniversary. Looking forward to it.

Shinlen thank you for you insight :D

Printimus I like your pic :> and thank you kindly !

Vavrik Hi buddy. Oz is all fun and games :P. Also thanks for your words about the Aurora mr.

Marcsand Thank you. I bet you have seen some experiences in your time.

CosmicTrader I'm not sure what to do with that link. I opened it am just waiting for what looks like a load up to give my praises :> Hope
that's what your looking for :>

Tealwraith Wow ok. Nice to know that you like it :D. Looking forward to flying it too buddy :>

Thank you all for the likes and lollies :F

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Welcome to the Squadron FSoldier!
No need to worry about ships.. TEST has many.. and crew will be needed on most of them.
If you want to try any of the playable ships in game now, just ask in Discord..
:beers::banana::spoon:

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
That link of @CosmicTrader's requires you to log into Spectrum so you can up vote TEST, for the GLORY OF TEST.

As introverted as Yoda in a Swamp? HAHAHAHA. Swamp water tastes like beer.
Yep, just like the 'other' RSI site you must log in.

My friend, if swamp water tastes like beer to you, you are drinking the wrong beer. Ha HA.

Forgot your password?