Hi Kodama here!

Kodama

Ensign
Sep 17, 2017
RSI Handle
Kodama
Hello everyone, im new to the community. Iv been part of star citizen since shortly after kick starter when i could afford my 315p.

I play to primarily be an explorer, the Idea of being able to find new worlds, and potentially build a base or house on them is highly appealing to me, amongst many other reasons

My dogfighting skills are not super amazing, my evasive flying is not half bad though I think.
Uh... yeah so thats me. lol ask me questions if you feel like ill do my best to answer them :D

Kodama

Ensign
Sep 17, 2017
RSI Handle
Kodama
Thank you all, so active, warm and inviting. I do enjoy my ship, i dont try to dogfight, the ships not designed for it.. but I do force myself to learn it as it will be a thing from time to time. im excited now that the 600i is out they have finally completed the new design doc for the origin brand and can complete the redesign of the 300 series that they talked about oh so long ago.. so excited to see what it looks like. its supposed to get a little bit bigger to which will be nice.

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
Welcome! My flight skills suck as well but make sure to sign up for flight training. I learned quite a bit in my first hour last night from my highly skilled instructor. First and foremost I learned I need a lot more practice and there is a big difference from a hornet and a aurora mr. It was a good experience to practice coordinated flying and learning the game buttons.

Forgot your password?