Hi TEST! It's good to be here!

Disastrophe

Space Marshal
Jun 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Disastrophe850
I live near Atlanta, GA, US. Just north of it in Alpharetta.

I first found out about Star Citizen from a friend last summer (2015) and from that moment I was hooked. Space, PU, MMO - an entire Universe.. it just drives me crazy and I can't wait to lose myself in the 'Verse.

I think I'm most looking forward to the living, breathing Universe MMO filled with a population to interact with.

I started my MMO career with Guild Wars, and quickly got dragged into WoW by some of my friends. From then on, I was hooked on the interaction with other real people who love the same things I love and come together to play and enjoy the same game with me. I still have some really good friends from WoW and I haven't touched it in a few years now.

I currently play World of Tanks as a 'primary' game. I have a lot of time and money sunk into it and I love tanks (I even drove one this spring as a Christmas present), but Space is where my heart's at, and it doesn't have the same community that I'm hoping SC can cultivate. I also play one of my many random Steam games hunting achievements like a noob.
Fallout, Skyrim, Armored Warfare, Borderlands 2, Kerbal Space Program, Starmade, Starbound, Stellaris... the list goes on.

I recently got back into keeping Star Citizen updated, buying ships, I subbed, and have been looking for the community that has popped up moreso in the past year. Part of that is going onto Twitch every few days and doing a search to see if anyone is streaming Star Citizen. One word kept popping up in all this - TEST.

Picard. If Kirk is a cowboy, Picard is an MI:6 double-0 agent.

Disastrophe

Space Marshal
Jun 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Disastrophe850
Welcome to TEST!! I just moved to Buckhead last weekend
Awesome! Buckhead is a cool area with lots of traffic based on my experiences. :)

Welcome to TEST Disastrophe, the Super Hornet is a space tank, just mount a big cannon on top of it :cool:
Don't think I didn't already try to buy one. I have one with REC, but am hoping that a SuperHornet is made available for sale again later this year.

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?