Hi TEST!

matteas

Space Marshal
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
matteas
Hi Matteas here.

I am from iowa, US of A.

I was drawn to star citizen due to the tech that CIG is/was developing then got the game and was hooked.

I am looking forward to be able to do some of everything but mostly i think it would be really fun to be in a giant space battle between two massive fleats and do some firefly esque cargo hauling in an caterpiller.

Firest game I remeber playing is recoil (tank game from 1999).

Other games I play include: Dota 2, Warframe, Tera, Terraria, CS GO, Gmod (dont have CSS), Skyrim (modded at the moment), World of Worships, World of Tanks, Quake live, BF 1942, and some Civ 5.

What convinced me to join seing the line "Our auroras will blot out the suns".

New kirk. I have seen the old kirk they are both good.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome to our slightly sane (not even close) version of the universe. Good to have you with us.
(>v<)7

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hi Matteas here.

I am from iowa, US of A.

I was drawn to star citizen due to the tech that CIG is/was developing then got the game and was hooked.

I am looking forward to be able to do some of everything but mostly i think it would be really fun to be in a giant space battle between two massive fleats and do some firefly esque cargo hauling in an caterpiller.

Firest game I remeber playing is recoil (tank game from 1999).

Other games I play include: Dota 2, Warframe, Tera, Terraria, CS GO, Gmod (dont have CSS), Skyrim (modded at the moment), World of Worships, World of Tanks, Quake live, BF 1942, and some Civ 5.

What convinced me to join seing the line "Our auroras will blot out the suns".

New kirk. I have seen the old kirk they are both good.
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?