Commander
Oct 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Fossiebaer
Hi all,

Where you from stranger?
Lower Saxony, Germany

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I loved playing Freelancer back in the good old days (where everything was made of wood). The Concept of SC seems to be several generations ahead of Freelancer. So to me it seems, that SC will be exponential more fun than Freelancer was.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I don't like wargames really. So my intention is mostly exploring, trading, making friends and have tons of fun.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Hmm, Elite (1984), Pacman, Arkanoid... Playing computer games for quite a while now.

What other games do you play?
Freelancer, Elite, various X-titles, Fallout, Space Engineers ...

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I got invited. As I am new to the Universe, it seemed a good idea to join a large organization.

Picard or Kirk?
Although I grew up with W. Shattner, I'd say Picard or new Kirk.

Let's have fun!
Fossie

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I loved playing Freelancer back in the good old days (where everything was made of wood).
Ha. Ha. I started playing in the real Good Old Days when everything was made of stone - way before wood.

I don't like wargames really. So my intention is mostly exploring, trading, making friends and have tons of fun.
I think we are going to get on very well in the 'Verse.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

Please click this link & UPVOTE Test Squadron. Thanks.
Support TEST SQUADRON
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50177?label&page=1&sort=votes

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Welcome aboard!
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
That's exactly what I'm looking forward to doing! FYI, 99% of people playing right now are great, there seems to be a 1% griefer element out there right now, hopefully that number will drop even further when 3.0 is released and everybody comes out again to start playing.

Fossiebear

Commander
Oct 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Fossiebaer
Ha. Ha. I started playing in the real Good Old Days when everything was made of stone - way before wood.

I think we are going to get on very well in the 'Verse.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

Please click this link & UPVOTE Test Squadron. Thanks.
Support TEST SQUADRON
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50177?label&page=1&sort=votes
Welcome aboard!

That's exactly what I'm looking forward to doing! FYI, 99% of people playing right now are great, there seems to be a 1% griefer element out there right now, hopefully that number will drop even further when 3.0 is released and everybody comes out again to start playing.
That sounds exactly like the community I've been looking for. Great! :beers:

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Welcome to test

Reactions: Mich Angel

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
Welcome and you will find many of us first fell in love with WC and Freelancer.

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?