Hold F and then hit I for Personal Inventory 3.7 PTU

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Is there an encumbrance mechanic? Like if we're carrying too much stuff our heart rate goes up or we get slowed down or something?

Reactions: Scape

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Cool...

...but I don't understand why two "Locate missing client" is in your personal inventory?

And what does "10K SP" mean?
"Locate missing client" is the cave mission he's on, and 10K SP I believe is "storage point", just another measurement of capacity like "SCU" or "buttload" or "shit tonne"

Slagg

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Slagg
Is there an encumbrance mechanic? Like if we're carrying too much stuff our heart rate goes up or we get slowed down or something?
Yes, once you are full, you can't carry anymore items. Haven't seen any slower movement yet.
I don't understand why two "Locate missing client" is in your personal inventory?
That is just the name of the Cave mission that I accepted. I am not sure about the 10K SP though.

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
The Rucksack armor torso gives you 120K SP. Wonder if you can fill it up, swap out to another torso, fill that one up, then swap out for another torso....
Game keeps crashing me in Loreville for some reason. Was able to go out and FPM once, and it is pretty dang cool.

Normal light armor gives 10K SP (Kilograms Storage Personal maybe?) Anywho, wonder if Medium and Heavy give more SP?

Reactions: Mich Angel

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
"U" is for the Underbarrel device on your weapon.

Okay, did a bit of testing:
Light armor can have 1-2 SP except for Maxflex which has 3.
Med armor can have 1-2 SP
Crashed before I could check out Hvy armor.

So, no real rhyme or reason to personal storage space, except Maxflex has more outside of the RuckSack.

Forgot your password?