Hold onto your joysticks (NOT THAT ONE).....I'm finally here! :D

DcTrojan72

Vice Admiral
Oct 30, 2014
RSI Handle
BigDamnHero
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Has been a superhuman effort to FINIALLY get that email confirmation for site membership but I'm here....was starting to think I wasn't wanted....nah! :D You'll probably wish that email was still in limbo soon enough as I have had a habit of being abit "free and easy" on forums I have participated in previously. Maybe sometimes I have just a tad too much time on my hands and a tad too much to say. This is my first game forum though, previously was motorbikes but getting a tad grey and 2 crashes later (quite a few years back), I've hung up the leathers and living a simpler life.

So abit about me I guess, 36, from Australia, Commercial/industrial Service Master Plumber/Gasfitter (that is a lot of words). Yes, Yes....I touch peoples poo, SOMETIMES. Get the apprentice to do all that sort of thing these days and drive me about...good times. I tend to get directed to the jobs where technical expertise is required, in other words I get the ball busters! LOL Single recently, but enjoying the space and freedom to do my own thing. Most likely would never have gotten into Star Citizen if I still was attached as firstly, no time, secondly, I'd have given my ex a heart attack with the money I have dumped into a game that isn't actually released.

Anyway, so why Star Citizen? Seems if it delivers it will be the whole entire package, a game I'd make myself if I could. So far from what I have seen, very impressed and impatient like everyone else to get the final product done so I can play it.

Have played all types of games over the years but tended to get drawn to the FPSs like Doom, Quake, Battlefield, Fallout, so on. Never so much a space flying sim although I kick ass in the air in my favorite game battlefield. :D

F' COD btw....have I made any friends yet? LOL

Why TEST? You have CosmicTrader to thank/hate initially for getting my attention....depends if your a glass half empty or half full kind of guy/gal. Hes a great ambasiter for the site so thumbs up to you sir! :D Also Montoya with the youtube vids gets the word out in a very organised yet comical method, cant take life to seriously after all. Have enjoyed all I have seen so far and still have many more to come. BTW....do I detect a partial South African accent with Montoya or am I imagining it? :p This organisation seems like a well oiled machine with all the bases covered as far as star citizen goes. Was alittle conserned that such a massively indepth and complicated game would go right over my head. I might be pretty shit currently and learning the ropes in game being a new starter but aleast I can take the rest of you all down with me! LMAO I'm sure I'll be asking loads of questions regarding my particular ships and the rest so please bare with me.

Hope to see you all out in Star Citizen and if we crew please don't hold flying you all into the nearest sun against me :D

PS since we are caring and sharing, a pic of my dog....WITH A HAT.....isn't she cute? :DView attachment 2192
this post has to many words to read.. think i'll grab a beer instead. and Welcome!

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Has been a superhuman effort to FINIALLY get that email confirmation for site membership but I'm here....was starting to think I wasn't wanted....nah! :D You'll probably wish that email was still in limbo soon enough as I have had a habit of being abit "free and easy" on forums I have participated in previously. Maybe sometimes I have just a tad too much time on my hands and a tad too much to say. This is my first game forum though, previously was motorbikes but getting a tad grey and 2 crashes later (quite a few years back), I've hung up the leathers and living a simpler life.

So abit about me I guess, 36, from Australia, Commercial/industrial Service Master Plumber/Gasfitter (that is a lot of words). Yes, Yes....I touch peoples poo, SOMETIMES. Get the apprentice to do all that sort of thing these days and drive me about...good times. I tend to get directed to the jobs where technical expertise is required, in other words I get the ball busters! LOL Single recently, but enjoying the space and freedom to do my own thing. Most likely would never have gotten into Star Citizen if I still was attached as firstly, no time, secondly, I'd have given my ex a heart attack with the money I have dumped into a game that isn't actually released.

Anyway, so why Star Citizen? Seems if it delivers it will be the whole entire package, a game I'd make myself if I could. So far from what I have seen, very impressed and impatient like everyone else to get the final product done so I can play it.

Have played all types of games over the years but tended to get drawn to the FPSs like Doom, Quake, Battlefield, Fallout, so on. Never so much a space flying sim although I kick ass in the air in my favorite game battlefield. :D

F' COD btw....have I made any friends yet? LOL

Why TEST? You have CosmicTrader to thank/hate initially for getting my attention....depends if your a glass half empty or half full kind of guy/gal. Hes a great ambasiter for the site so thumbs up to you sir! :D Also Montoya with the youtube vids gets the word out in a very organised yet comical method, cant take life to seriously after all. Have enjoyed all I have seen so far and still have many more to come. BTW....do I detect a partial South African accent with Montoya or am I imagining it? :p This organisation seems like a well oiled machine with all the bases covered as far as star citizen goes. Was alittle conserned that such a massively indepth and complicated game would go right over my head. I might be pretty shit currently and learning the ropes in game being a new starter but aleast I can take the rest of you all down with me! LMAO I'm sure I'll be asking loads of questions regarding my particular ships and the rest so please bare with me.

Hope to see you all out in Star Citizen and if we crew please don't hold flying you all into the nearest sun against me :D

PS since we are caring and sharing, a pic of my dog....WITH A HAT.....isn't she cute? :DView attachment 2192
It's nice to know you're used to dealing with shit, since you'll get plenty of it here!

Forgot your password?