Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
I mean, I never have 250 buckerinos laying around for pixels so I'm not going to miss anything. Don't know why people are upset about it either. If you haven't gotten one by now then are you really going to miss out before it comes back?

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
Well, I was considering going for a 2nd 350$ Ship by using one of those CCU... right now I have a BMM and 140$ in Credits, meaning I was planning to spend another 100$+.

With their douchebag move, that's no longer an option and I'll most likely settle for something close to 140$ to go with my BMM.

Also, I decided to pass on a 50€ Citizencon Ticket.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah, those Redeemer to BMM tokens are exactly what they're trying to stop people from using. I'm glad I applied mine before this, and also that I bought my Redeemer. I'm not salty at all, it's a smart business move on their part. *shrug* I want this game, so I support smart business decisions.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Nobody would have cared if CIG had given people like a weeks heads up. But they didn't, and we all know what this weeks drama meltdown is.

And also "we're removing it because we're reworking it" is such a hollow excuse. Does anyone believe that's actually the reason? Of course not, it's to stop the 0$ CCUs to the BMM and other ships. They didn't remove the steaming pile of buggy shit Cutlass when it's getting a total rework, despite it literally crashing the game for everyone on the server at one point, they aren't going to remove a ship that's just a fucking model in the hangar. It costs CIG nothing to keep it up, they're just pulling an excuse out of their hat to try and deflect criticism over their updated pricing scheme and CCU changes.

A lot of Redeemer owners who CCU'd to a Vanguard to have a flyable ship are pissed off because CIG just snatched it away with no warning or communication, and I say rightly so especially since CIG is removing all 0$ CCUs from accounts soon.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Never cared for it, every time I saw it I felt that it wasn't worth it any more. It would need 4 S4 guns and torpedoes plus a lot of missiles to live up to its name and possibly turrets.

Then it would be a proper gunship. Then other ships would be made redundant or less useful like the tali.

They had to do something and I recon this was the correct move.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Don't forget that the Cutlass Black will be ready soon and will probably increase in price.
So don't bother getting $0 CCUs to the Cutlass Black, because they'll remove them all.
Also don't bother getting any "ship to Cutlass" CCUs, because they will probably discontinue sale on all the <$100 ships from the store also.
The only options will be to buy the Warbond Cutlass for $900.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
From Disco Lando:
"The Aegis Redeemer, from TNGS, has been removed from it's permanent availability in the store. It will return to the store when it's eventual rework and flight readiness is complete. "
Then why, pray tell, is the 300 series still on sale? Anyone who has tried to do more than one ICC mission knows its broken all to hell, withdraw and issue a loner of an Avenger or F7c and let us poor 300 series pilots actually play the PU. It's got so many bugs there is no point reporting them anymore.

Forgot your password?