Hope you bought your Redeemer

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
so what's the over/under on a run of Redeemers for the Grey Market since we know they are going away on Jul 10.? Will they matter since they are not LTI and LTI is King?
Hard to say. I'm stockpiling a few Andromeda to Redeemer CCUs just in case.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
am i the only one who gives no shits about the Redeemer?
It's not that I really wanted the Redeemer. I've got enough combat ships and a Polaris if I wanna haul the boys around. I see it as a cheaper way to get a BMM, since I have a $0.00 CCU to it from the Redeemer. If I don't go the BMM route, I melt for credit for later.

Reactions: Blind Owl

chendal220

Grand Admiral
Mar 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Chendal220
Yep if they increase the price of the Reclaimer I won't be buying it unless I can get a Original concept or ccud one for 350.
Redeemer "package" only costs 250 Dollar :slight_smile: Perhaps you Can have mine. But i´m still waiting till the end of the Alpha. I have bought every ship since beginning (except the captial ships and polaris because they are tooo expensive) with lti and melt it (so i´m save to get every ship doesn´t matter How high a CCU tax rate could be in future *g*)
Before the beta i decide personally which 2-3 ship i want to fly and the rest i do not need.
Currently with the informations i have now: i´m holding fix the Genesis Starliner because i think thats the strongest shipline which can be flown alone (with only Little npc Crew). Her sisters...the starseeker, starhunter, etc...will be my favourite ships i assume because they have very advanced technic, avionik (less micromanagement), advanced engines which needs less fuel, etc... and have much power and shields and are very modular.

Currently you Can already see in the verse that e.g. the caterpillar Needs twice the fuel a Conny or tali Needs. Drake isn´t that modern ;) and i think in the later verse there are much more "little things" modern ships have Advantages against "older" designs.

So Genesis line is my favourite line :slight_smile:

Last edited:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Did a nox -> Redeemer -> BMM thing. Hope to end up with e Carrack, wouldnt mind paying something for the CCU
Sadly, you can't gift $0 CCUs. :(
Or do you mean you want to pay for the $100 CCU from the old $250 BMM to the $350 Carrack?

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Im guessing the next time the carrack goes on sale the price will have gone up. Depending on how much I wouldnt mind paying the difference :slight_smile:

If not the BMM is a pretty good ship for hauling to make money ingame to buy one I guess

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
so what's the over/under on a run of Redeemers for the Grey Market since we know they are going away on Jul 10.? Will they matter since they are not LTI and LTI is King?
I think it matters completely whether they make the Redeemer into what it was intended to be. If oyu compare it against the Hoplite and Prowler, its chief advantage should be speed, at least in space; and firepower. In order to have the second it desperately needs bigger guns. If they don't give it those, why would you choose it over a pair of Hoplites or a Prowler?

We still don't know what functionality is going to be built into the Prowler's upper room. If they give it even limited EWar capability, the Redeemer will suffer greatly by comparison. The Hoplite will be fine since it teams with the Sentinel.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Im guessing the next time the carrack goes on sale the price will have gone up. Depending on how much I wouldnt mind paying the difference :slight_smile:

If not the BMM is a pretty good ship for hauling to make money ingame to buy one I guess
If the Carrack goes on sale again you won't have to pay anyone but CIG for the CCU. ;)
I'm also waiting for exactly the same one, FYI. Hoping that the price doesn't increase with the next sale.

Reactions: Stevetank

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'd like a StarLifter :slight_smile:
Well, she served well for 40 Years. But I think the torch is well passed to the GlobeMaster.
I think it matters completely whether they make the Redeemer into what it was intended to be. If oyu compare it against the Hoplite and Prowler, its chief advantage should be speed, at least in space; and firepower. In order to have the second it desperately needs bigger guns. If they don't give it those, why would you choose it over a pair of Hoplites or a Prowler?

We still don't know what functionality is going to be built into the Prowler's upper room. If they give it even limited EWar capability, the Redeemer will suffer greatly by comparison. The Hoplite will be fine since it teams with the Sentinel.
I have a Redeemer. For now. She was one of those ships that I've always wanted. The eventual rework will be rather telling though. If she's shit, I'll upgrade, either to a Prowler or perhaps a Genesis. Time will tell.
Suddenly the $5 fee for $0 CCUs doesn't seem as bad as the removal of $0 CCU's.
I know, right? I'd pay the fee.
Yeah. I didn't really have too much of an issue with it. It would have made you really think about your CCUs. And the value would be added to the ship, so, yeah ...*shrug* Oh well.

Now I wonder what will happen . . .I have a BMM I was never really keen on. My hope is that I can CCU her to a Carrack if they make the CCUs available. But if not, there are a few smaller, expensive ships that have piqued my interest. Prowler. Genesis (no so small, I know). Hell, maybe I CCU her back to a Redeemer (I have some of those CCUs I think) and carry on with a cheaper priced ships.

Life is good.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza

I'm expecting all $350 ships will bet bumped up to $450-$500 -ish, just considering CIG's recent pricing habits.

Forgot your password?