Horrible Hercules Starlifter tease in todays video!

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Sadly yes, CIG puts up the best (or worst...) trolls video ever!
I was hoping to see the model of the Hercules too, but no joy... :thump:

BTW, nice "reaction" video, you sshould stick to your rank of influencer and do more of those!

Oh the strange lenguage that they spoke I think is Banu: not only they are in the Belligerent Duck, that is suppose to being held by a woman pirate (wink wink) and a Banu, but toward the end of the video the young one also say that: "Your banu is terrible"...
That make me think: do CIG plan to introduce banu race into the PU in the short period? Maybe within Pyro as a gang of outlow with a mixture of banu and humas?

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I was logging on today and it was taking an especially long time to load so I pull out my Mobi and watch this and I said:

"Wow! Holy shit! They didn't!?"

So I run all the way to the convention hall and what with falling through the planet and nonsesuch it takes 30 minutes to get there, I crest the stairs... it's not there... and I said:

"Woah. Wholly shit. They didn't."

Wasn't too disappointing though, game still being made, alpha yadda yadda, still a nice day out at the expo and I had the fun of unloading a clip of WowBlast sponge darts at the chess set in the MSR because I moved a bishop past the prawns that were stood in the way, which is apparently an illegal move which is just typical of the Star Runner isn't it?

Last edited:

DarkScout

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jun 5, 2018
RSI Handle
TonyMacaronee
I received my "how to influencer" kit from youtube. Apparently I need to pull some pranks on random people in the street.

Some suggestions were kicking a homeless person.
Wait, what is this tingling feeling I have all over my body??? ........ Oh, I think I am being influenced.
Either that or I have gone septic.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
but flying with the front ramp open and using a tank to shoot things!
Hmm this sound like taken Fast&Furius and A-Team series has just make a baby.... I like the idea...

exactly this. also i already have the caterpillar which somehow does the same thing
Well, that's true for the simple cargo running, but the Hercules is nore suitable for trasporting vehicles (especially since the Caterpillar basically can't) and it will be capable of carry the Nova.
It also have more pew pew power...

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
Hmm this sound like taken Fast&Furius and A-Team series has just make a baby.... I like the idea...

Well, that's true for the simple cargo running, but the Hercules is nore suitable for trasporting vehicles (especially since the Caterpillar basically can't) and it will be capable of carry the Nova.
It also have more pew pew power...
actually i like the M2 more for that reason. (riskier cargo transport) but its beyond what i actually want to spend on at the moment. Ofc i could melt stuff around and pay for it, but i also like the current small fleet i have.

Forgot your password?