House took a lightening hit, electronics fried

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Depriving the gods of their entertainment? Well, you can understand really, can't you?

(EDIT - Was going to have an inbedded vid of the Metatron from the Jay And Silent Bob film Dogma here, but getting a clip to Start and Stop where it was needed was like trying to calculate the square route of the number -1, so instead here is the IMDB quote of the conversation which was going to compliment my comment oh-so-witterly. Enjoy, for what its worth.) (Damn it, technology! I was trying to look all modern and clever!)

Bethany: What's he like?
Metatron: God? Lonely. But funny. He's got a great sense of humor. Take sex for example. There's nothing funnier than the ridiculous faces you people make mid-coitus.
Bethany: Sex is a joke in heaven?
Metatron: The way I understand it, it's mostly a joke down here, too.

Edits for this post: 14 - could not imbed vid with stert and stop points...

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Depriving the gods of their entertainment? Well, you can understand really, can't you?

(EDIT - Was going to have an inbedded vid of the Metatron from the Jay And Silent Bob film Dogma here, but getting a clip to Start and Stop where it was needed was like trying to calculate the square route of the number -1, so instead here is the IMDB quote of the conversation which was going to compliment my comment oh-so-witterly. Enjoy, for what its worth.) (Damn it, technology! I was trying to look all modern and clever!)

Bethany: What's he like?
Metatron: God? Lonely. But funny. He's got a great sense of humor. Take sex for example. There's nothing funnier than the ridiculous faces you people make mid-coitus.
Bethany: Sex is a joke in heaven?
Metatron: The way I understand it, it's mostly a joke down here, too.

Edits for this post: 14 - could not imbed vid with stert and stop points...
Good lord, I need to rewatch that entire series.

Forgot your password?