How badly did the anniversary sale hurt your wallet?

Cool-Hand-Luke

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Cool-Hand-Luke
before.jpg
Before Sale

after.jpg
After Sale

Oh.. My Bad.. That's An RSI Limited Wallet.
Fills with cash during every sale.
If you missed the concept sale.. your out of luck.
Ha, Ha...

I think they got me for $70.00 for two game packages.
Other then that, I'm pretty happy with my current fleet.

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
So there I was, staring at my Tortoise and the Hare package, with my gorgeous Genesis taking the place of the Hurricane. I thought, and I thought, and then I decided, Jolly, GO BIG OR GO HOME. That Genesis became an LTI Polaris. That LTI Polaris then became a 60m ins 890 Jump. I realized I am at the point to where I feel I'm taking away from the game by massing a bunch of smaller ships. I want to support the org and as well have as EA puts it " a sense of pride and accomplishment".

Ultimately I only spent 65 Freedom bucks. As of now my fleet is as follows:

890 Jump

Pioneer

600i Exploration

Reclaimer

Carrack

Terrapin

Prospector - ( Really wish I would have picked up the CCU to the Orion on this one)

Nox Kue

Cyclone - RN

With that said, I gave up a few single seater fighter / bombers, so eventually I might be seeing them again. Until next year? To all of you that have fine tuned your fleet and got what you wanted, I say congrats!
Nice lineup! grats on the 890 i prefer the polaris though i'll get the 890 in game later.

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
YOU MELTED YOUR RETALIATOR?!!!!

Tut tut. Come here I must punish you with this piece of wood with a nail in it.

But when I earn the Tali back, I will have a "sense of pride and accomplishment"

Plus I needed an 890J so we can have our TEST multi yacht parties.

Reactions: hardroc77

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I got an LTI Hawk, with a CCU to Cutlass Black, with a CCU to freelancer. I'm finally getting the hang of this "speculate what goes up in price" game. (Freelancer is there in case nothing goes.) (I probably don't actually got the hang of anything)

Forgot your password?