How Blind Owl starts a campfire

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ok, this is more of how I imagine all fires like this are started in Canada, but mentioning @Blind Owl instantly makes a post better.

Can't be me. There's no beer in that clip? Ha.
thanks for the info me have unlocked the imgur magic...
hmm Hockey check, still not convinced, that these are canadians, noone sayed sorry in that video...
Sorry about that.
There would be more Sorries if he missed.
True sorry story.
@Blind Owl makes everything better.
And let's not forget @CrudeSasquatch
Shucks Cosmic, you're making me blush, haha.
I mean, can you really have one without the other?
Yup. You can. We currently live about 3600km apart. And I still feel like my beer fridge isn't safe. Haha.
Sometimes I wonder if @Blind Owl and @CrudeSasquatch are the same person.
Maybe he uses 2 accounts to hide his addiction to likes.
We are Owl.
That's a good point, I mean, I've certainly never seen both of them in a room at the same time.
That may cause an implosion in the space time Continuum. Or an implosion of beer supplies. One of the two.
Maybe I give @Blind Owl a little too much credit or perhaps I'm on the money on burrito night after some heavy drinking, but this is how I imagine him lighting a fire.

My thong!
@CrudeSasquatch and @Blind Owl haven't signed on in a while. Have we checked on the world's beer supplies?
It's running low. Fact check...
My beer fridge is empty. Haha

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Ooh LORDY. That's awful. I have 100$ until payday and I'm debating food versus liquor
I have a solution for you:
here in germany we count 3 Beers as one slice of bread and 7 Beers equals one "Schnitzel"
So if you buy 10 beers you already have a slice of bread and a Schnitzel. But as you're related to @Blind Owl I recomend to at least get 20 Beer/day

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
here in germany we count 3 Beers as one slice of bread and 7 Beers equals one "Schnitzel"
So if you buy 10 beers you already have a slice of bread and a Schnitzel. But as you're related to @Blind Owl I recomend to at least get 20 Beer/day
How much is a beer in Germany?

And how much is a schnitzel?

Is it cheaper to go the other way and buy three schnitzel and say you have 21 beers?

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
hmm, in a restaurant you can get Schnitzel with french fries for ~ 10€ fries alone may cost something around 2€.
So we can ssume a Schnitzel alone has a value of ~8€
a Beer costs something around 1,5€ so...
3 Schnitzel ~ 24€
21 Beer ~ 31,5

EDIT but as you usually won't eat a Schnitzel without potatoes here, we can also assume, you've also bought the french fries...
and hey 3 Schnitzel ~ 30€ as equal as it gets...

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I had five sandwich. Or 2 and a bite schnitzels, last night.
How much is a beer in Germany?

And how much is a schnitzel?

Is it cheaper to go the other way and buy three schnitzel and say you have 21 beers?
BLASPHEMY

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
hmm, in a restaurant you can get Schnitzel with french fries for ~ 10€ fries alone may cost something around 2€.
So we can ssume a Schnitzel alone has a value of ~8€
a Beer costs something around 1,5€ so...
3 Schnitzel ~ 24€
21 Beer ~ 31,5

EDIT but as you usually won't eat a Schnitzel without potatoes here, we can also assume, you've also bought the french fries...
and hey 3 Schnitzel ~ 30€ as equal as it gets...
Wow. Beer is about $5 a glass here. $3 if it's draft beer and happy hour.

A burger is anywhere between $3 and $8, depending on the quality. Fries are $2-$4 depending on the size.

A burger and basket of fries is around $10 or $12 with a quality burger and loads of fries.

Seems like with $100, he'd have 9 burger meals (tax sucks, lol). If he needs to go a week, that's not very good since he might want more than 1 meal a day.

I've got $240 to make it to Tuesday, though I have all my bills paid, a full tank of gas, and a fridge full of food. Not to mention that I paid out $576 to my credit card to avoid interest. Now I can add something back on my card. I'm thinking about a large ship :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ooh LORDY. That's awful. I have 100$ until payday and I'm debating food versus liquor
I didn't send you the damn money for food! Smarten up!
Oooh... I've often wondered if I'm @Blind Owl having a drunken hallucinations. But then that would explain why i ask his wife of she'll let him lend me beer money
Uh oh . . .
Math that makes sense. Now I want sniitzel...sichnitzel..how the fuck do you spell schnitzel?

Forgot your password?