How do I join Test Squadron?

Spacep0d

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2018
RSI Handle
Spacep0d
Hi there,

I just signed up for the site, but am wondering where to get an overview of Test Squadron's mission statement and goals, and how to join so it shows up in my account? I'm not seeing recruitment info on the site just yet, and am not keen to barge into Discord just yet (though I might later today).

I'm looking for an org that's a good fit. I've been playing SC since it was hangar-only, am ETF, and also a developer myself. I have a decent fleet, notably including an Endeavor Master and assorted smaller ships, focusing on exploring all current and upcoming gameplay, such as medical (Endeavor/Apollo), combat/security (Sabre, Arrow), mining, space-trucking (Freelancer Max), repair and refueling (Vulcan), etc.

I watched Montoya's videos where he was testing the various HOTAS setups and found it very interesting. I'm a YouTuber as well but not as actively lately as I should be, haha.

I'm 'Spacep0d' in-game if anyone wants to chat me up, and I spend a lot of time on the #Concierge forum too.

Thanks and well-met!

Spacep0d

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
First you down 15 beers back to back, Run outside naked for all your neighbors to see screaming Test is Best. Next you tell your wife or loved one you will be spending thosands of dollars into a game which has yet to be released and inform them that you have joined a cult in which the game is based around. Lastly You goto this website https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TEST and sign your soul away all for the chance to crash your hard earned money into the sun. @Blind Owl I got everything right?

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Our mission statement is t
First you down 15 beers back to back, Run outside naked for all your neighbors to see screaming Test is Best. Next you tell your wife or loved one you will be spending thosands of dollars into a game which has yet to be released and inform them that you have joined a cult in which the game is based around. Lastly You goto this website https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TEST and sign your soul away all for the chance to crash your hard earned money into the sun. @Blind Owl I got everything right?
doesnt he also have to kiss @CrudeSasquatch 's big toe?

Forgot your password?