• a combination of the two

Results are only viewable after voting.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I can answer the last one with some passion lol
I always flick the empty cardboard-roll off the holder and let it fall cos due to the very small and almost fully tiled toilet room, it sounds exactly like a shotgun shell hitting the ground! ( at least to the 9 y.o. inside me it does)
And it's soo freaking cool!
I just have to do it every time 😂😂😂
Than I just reload the new roll onto the holder.
There are some brands of TP who come with self-dissolving cardboard-rolls, so you just toss them in the toiled and poof! they're gone. But sadly that doesn't come with shotgun sounds.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
What do you think we are? Savages?
Maybe! 😁

I had to use a toilet at the airport in Bucharest once, the one with the self cleaning rim, only it was broken so it didn't clean. It was also such a short rim that there was no chance in hell at wiping with the sand paper the airport provided as toilet paper. You basically had to un-stick your self from the toilet rim, make sure to schedule a tetanus shot when you got home and wipe standing up.

Other than that I loved Romania!

Reactions: supitza

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
There are some brands of TP who come with self-dissolving cardboard-rolls, so you just toss them in the toiled and poof! they're gone. But sadly that doesn't come with shotgun sounds.
Yeah, but I need the sound to mark the occasion lol The dissolving ones tend to sound worse as they are softer.
Those tend to clog up the old shitty piping, there was even a public announcement that we should throw em in the trash like the normal ones cos it messes up the system. I put em in the selective paper waste like a good boi 😁

Reactions: supitza

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Maybe! 😁

I had to use a toilet at the airport in Bucharest once, the one with the self cleaning rim, only it was broken so it didn't clean. It was also such a short rim that there was no chance in hell at wiping with the sand paper the airport provided as toilet paper. You basically had to un-stick your self from the toilet rim, make sure to schedule a tetanus shot when you got home and wipe standing up.

Other than that I loved Romania!
In Romania, most public toilets look like the one from the movie Trainspotting. Your best bet is to find a restaurant or pub and use the toilet there.
And I have a fear of using airport toilets in general. I remember I once had a long flight with a connection at Dubai International Airport, which is like the world's 3rd biggest airport, and after I saw the toilet I was like "oh hell naw" and pressed my butt cheeks really hard.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Home:
Wash with a mini-shower (not a bidet, but a shower connected to the wall near the toilet - something like this).
Hostile environment:
TP always folded - 2 or 3 squares, depending on how much of the roll is left. Wipe once while seated, then stand and wipe as many times as necessary.

What do you think we are? Savages?
yeah but how do you dry your wet butt after taking a shower to clean the poo off?

Reactions: Bambooza

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
That reminds me of an old army joke about why you should flush twice while on base.
Now I want to know this joke....

Also who are the savages that stand and smear everything?

my wife wants a bidet... but im nervous like what happens if the pressure builds up and gives me a massive undesired enema....

Reactions: Vavrik and Bambooza

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
yeah but how do you dry your wet butt after taking a shower to clean the poo off?
An ass towel. It's like a normal tower, but only for the ass.

Forgot your password?